Sunday, December 21, 2014

Fullness

Where do I start?
At the part where the fullness is?
Him
My heart (literal) hurts today and I believe that it is you 
because the last time pain was there it was you too or you two
My craving makes me use new tactics to get past it.
This feeling of hurt, loss, regret, grief, love 
but between you and me now it feels like there is not enough
Space, time, continuum, continuity or priority since each morning when I wake your thought is still here with me
Your clove oil lingers 113 days past, so my couch no longer comforts me, it reminds me of the last
Time that I held you, rubbing your eyes while hearing your heart
And that memory makes it nonsensical that we have been apart
This long
I have suffered losses but to feel I’ve lost myself
To think I’m someone else
To exist knowing that I reject myself daily
And may continue
since the status quo satisfies you
INDEED
WE change what WE cannot stand
So I try to understand how WE ended up here
Disappointed in ourselves for the mess we made of US and instead of cleaning it up 
WE just


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter