Friday, October 19, 2012

Front


Front 

I'll put on a good one
Act like my oscillations are purposeful because
Allegedly
They are
Mine
Is the party line
All things work together, when He heals me, I'll be fine
So, I
Try
To moderate my whines
Stay positively focused and just maximize my time

I guess I hedge my bet
If I misheard, I won't regret

The moments I spend with us
The comedy we create
The places that we go
The memories that we make
The smiles that I give you and
The love that I receive

I live life so I'll not regret the fact that I believe
I'll call it a front, but is it stubbornness in me
that refuses to be mourned while I continue to breathe
and says I'll enjoy it all, nothing takes me from me

Is it faith that says I will be healed while falling to the ground
Is it joy that makes me cherish every friendship that I have found
Is it love, true love for the person that I've been
for the one's who let me know that someway I inspire them

Whoa, I'll call it a front because it's the part I play,
Because the real is too heavy for me to wear upon my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter